Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Friday

So today is my Friday. I am off tomorrow, on the eve of my 50th birthday. I feel like it is rather surreal. I don't feel like I am 50, but who can tell me how it is supposed to feel? When I was younger "other" people turned 50. They grew up, were wise, felt comfortable and confident in themselves and acted "older". They did things in a different way, with conviction.
Come to think of it, maybe I am turning 50! I am wiser, more comfortable in my skin, more confident............well, 3 out of 4 isn't bad..........hahahaha I guess I do act older than I used to. I allow myself to relax more. I acknowledge that my body is getting older, and changing a bit whether I want it to or not! I'm content.
Now, where was that checklist I made when I turned 40......I have one day to complete it!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment